-Map Basics In-class Discussion
-Map Basics Questions (Due Thursday)
Tuesday, September 29
-Don't forget that this is a half day for students
-Complete 5 Themes Posters
-Complete Map Basics Questions
Wednesday, September 30
-Complete poster and mapping questions (Due Thursday)
-Begin Landform/Waterbody 3 Column Notes (Due Monday)
Thursday, October 1
-Map Basics Quiz
-Discuss Landforms and Waterbodies
-Continue working on 3 Col. Notes (Due Monday)
Friday, October 2
-Complete 3 Col. Notes (Due Monday)
-Topo Quest
Thanks to my father who informed me about this blog, this
ReplyDeletewebpage is truly awesome.
Take a look at my blog post - legitimate work from home jobs
Good post. I will be dealing with many of these issues as well.
ReplyDelete.
Also see my website - http://bostaditurkiet.net/
Its like you read my mind! You appear to grasp a lot about this, like you wrote the e-book
ReplyDeletein it or something. I believe that you could do with some percent
to power the message home a bit, however instead of that, that is fantastic blog.
A great read. I'll definitely be back.
Here is my webpage how to prevent acne scars after popping